Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No New Food ~ An Introduction

This past weekend was pretty crazy, being home for Easter and on Sunday Nick got very sick and is still laid up on the couch. He has no appetite so I haven't been cooking at all - just grabbing something quick for myself at night. Thus, my kitchen has been quiet :(

I thought this would be a good opportunity to introduce the patient taste tester of all of my concoctions! Nick was teasing me this weekend about being the "faceless eater" in my blog, since I take pictures of the food he eats, but none of him! So, without further ado... meet my husband, Nick...

He's Italian through and through, loves and appreciates food and supports my experiments in the kitchen, even if we both end up laughing at some catastrophes! He's my best friend and we have a great time just living life together.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be back to cooking and baking up a storm! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Hi Nick! Your wife rocks, but I'm sure you knew that already. Hope you feel better soon!

Chelley:
What a great idea! You're too cute!

~Amber~ said...

Well there he is! Hi Nick. Your wife is awesome. You are very lucky to have her, so do not ever forget how wonderful she is.

Ashleigh said...

Huba huba!! You two make such a cute couple!! I hope Nick is feeling much better....Like others, I really love this idea!You are so creative! Talk to you soon. :)