Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Girls' Night - More Dip!


I am hosting this month's neighborhood girls' night and have turned it into a spa margarita party! My sister is a consultant for an at-home spa company and I took the opportunity to invite the neighborhood girls over for a night of margaritas and pampering.

I made a chicken spread tonight and popped it in the fridge for tomorrow.

This chicken spread literally takes 5 minutes to throw together (now that I'm thinking about it, I didn't really need to make it ahead... oh well, it's the planner in me!). It's a recipe that I received from my mom and one that is always popular at parties. I have received many requests for the recipe!

Chicken Spread (from my mom)

8-oz. cream cheese
Small onion, finely chopped
Small can (4.25-oz) canned chicken
1 T. mayonnaise
1 T. soy sauce

Blend all ingredients together with a hand mixer until creamy and combined.

Serve with your favorite crackers (I am partial to Ritz).

2 comments:

~Amber~ said...

Your pics are getting awesome Chelley! This looks wonderful.

Carrie said...

Your dips make me drool!