Sunday, April 1, 2007

GOODBYE... IHOP!

HELLO... Waring Pro Professional Belgian Waffle Maker!


After wanting a belgian waffle maker for as long as I can remember and not getting it as a gift, I finally splurged and used birthday money to buy one. We broke it in this morning and... MMMMM. Definitely a very nice treat! Even Nick said how nice it is to have one for when we have overnight guests - makes breakfast a little extra special!

I don't really have a recipe to share, as we went the quick route this morning and used the short-cut recipe on the back of the Bisquick box. But wow were they good! Below is a picture of the inaugural waffle... perfectly browned and crisp. Yummy!

4 comments:

~Amber~ said...

I want one of those NOW. YUM! There is not much better than a nice warm crispy on the outside soft and yummy on the inside waffle. I'm so jealous of your new toy!

Kayte said...

oh.my.gosh. that looks so amazing! you've convinced me that i can no longer live without a waffle maker.

Kayte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
What's Cookin Chicago said...

Everytime I see these makers, I think of you! I hope to get one someday, once I figure out more ways to use it aside from waffles :)